The Tennessee Titans will be hoping history repeats itself when they face the Baltimore Ravens after the San Francisco 49ers lock horns with the Minnesota Vikings in the NFL Divisional playoffs.
Mike Vrabel's Titans sensationally dethroned the New England Patriots with a 20-13 playoff victory last weekend and must defy the odds again to topple the Ravens.
All three postseason encounters between the Titans and the Ravens have been won by the road team, a record Tennessee will fancy their chances of maintaining after stunning the Patriots.
The 49ers host a Vikings side on a high after ending the New Orleans Saints' season, while the Kansas City Chiefs and Green Bay Packers have home advantage against the Houston Texans and Seattle Seahawks respectively.
We take a closer look at all the games using Stats Perform data.
SATURDAY (All times Eastern)
Vikings (10-6) at 49ers (13-3) 4:35pm
- The two sides will meet in the postseason for the sixth time and first time since the 1997 Divisional Round, with the 49ers holding a 4-1 advantage.
- Minnesota won a first road playoff game since 2004 with a 26-20 overtime victory over New Orleans last week. The Vikings had gone 2-12 in their previous 14 road playoff games dating back to 1988.
- The 49ers have won at least one playoff game in 13 of their last 15 playoff appearances, most recently winning twice before losing to Seattle in the 2013 NFC Championship.
Titans (9-7) at Ravens (14-2) 8:15pm
- The Ravens have twice won at the Titans in the postseason, 24-10 in the 2000 Divisional Round and 13-10 the same stage 12 years ago. The Titans won the other playoff game 20-17 in the Wild Card Round in 2003.
- Baltimore have had a takeaway in all 24 postseason games in franchise history, the fourth-longest streak in NFL playoff history (Dolphins: 31 from 1970-95, Redskins: 26 from 1983-present, Bears: 25 from 1933-90).
- Lamar Jackson set NFL records for carries (176) and rushing yards (1206) by a quarterback this season, while his 6.85 yards per carry was the highest in NFL history by a player in any position with at least 150 carries.
Texans (10-6) at Chiefs (12-4) 3:05pm
- The only previous postseason game between the teams saw the Chiefs win 30-0 at Houston in a 2015 Wild Card Game, the largest margin of victory in franchise postseason history.
- The Chiefs closed the regular season with a six-game winning streak; only the Ravens (12) won more games in a row ahead of the playoffs.
- Deshaun Watson completed 80 per cent of his passes (20-for-25), in the Wild Card defeat of the Buffalo Bills. That was the highest mark among starting quarterbacks last weekend, the top mark in Texans postseason history, and tied for second highest in any game in his career.
Seahawks (11-5) at Packers (13-3) 6:40pm
- The Packers have won two of their three playoff clashes with Seattle, but the Seahawks came out on top in their most recent encounter 28-22 in the 2014 NFC Championship match.
- Seattle defeated the Philadelphia Eagles 17-9 last weekend, improving to 8-1 on the road this season. They have never won multiple road games in a single postseason and the last team to do so was the 2013 49ers.
- Since 2010, only the Patriots (23) and Seahawks (16) have played more postseason games than the Packers (15).
|Euroleague condemns ´cowardly, criminal attack´ on taxi carrying referees|
|David Ayres revels in remarkable NHL debut as Zamboni driver helps Hurricanes win|
|Simmons injured in 76ers loss, Heat honour retired Wade|
|Ovechkin in ´pretty good company´ after joining NHL´s 700 goal club|
|Zion Williamson still learning a month into NBA career but already getting ´vet calls´|
|LeBron´s approach to playoff run not changing despite Anthony Davis help|
|LeBron & Davis lead Lakers, Doncic flirts with triple-double|
|Embiid says he can ´accomplish something special´ with Simmons amid trade rumours|
|Postponed Lakers-Clippers NBA clash rescheduled for April 9|
|Joel Embiid: I´m proving I´m the best in the world|
|Giants will benefit from ex-Patriot Judge´s winning mentality - Solder|
|Russell Westbrook on ejection: I´m always the bad guy|
|Antetokounmpo stars for Bucks, Rockets crush Warriors|
|Irving to undergo shoulder surgery, miss rest of NBA season|
|NFL owners back new CBA deal, leaving final decision in players´ hands|
|Josh Allen backs NFL convert Christian Wade to make Bills roster|
|Zion Williamson motivated by playoff pursuit, not Rookie of the Year race|
|Warriors and Kerr never considered shutting down Curry for remainder of season|
|Yankees´ Stanton takes aim at Astros: I would´ve hit 80-plus homers if I knew pitches|
|Beilein resigns as Cleveland Cavaliers coach|
|Washington Redskins exercise contract option to retain Adrian Peterson|
|Greg Olsen joins Seattle Seahawks on one-year, $7m deal|
|Stephen Curry returns to practice, Warriors treating him like Tom Brady|
|Irving to see another specialist due to shoulder injury|
|´I´d be f****** irate´ – LeBron fumes over Astros sign-stealing scandal|
|Aaron Judge slams ´weak´ Astros punishment|
|´Let´s make another run at it!´ - Drew Brees confirms return for 2020 season|
|Ben Simmons can be one of the NBA´s best, says Dirk Nowitzki|
|Red Sox explain Mookie Betts trade: One of the most difficult decisions we have ever had to make|
|LeBron felt Kobe Bryant´s presence during All-Star Game|
|This one is for him – Leonard thanks Kobe Bryant after winning All-Star Game MVP|
|Team LeBron beat Team Giannis in NBA All-Star Game|
|LeBron James surpasses Kobe Bryant in All-Star milestone|
|I should have two trophies – Gordon unlikely to return to slam dunk contest|
|Jones edges Gordon in incredible slam dunk contest|
|NBA names All-Star MVP award after Kobe Bryant|
|Mason Rudolph calls reiterated claim he racially abused Myles Garrett a ´bold-faced lie´|
|Zion reacts to breaking backboard with powerful dunk: I don´t think it was me!|
|Minnesota fire Boudreau as head coach|
|Bridges named MVP as USA beat Team World in Rising Stars Challenge|
|Kobe Bryant among finalists for Basketball Hall of Fame|
|Cardinals will not cut David Johnson, says GM Steve Keim|
|Josh Norman on release by Redskins: Now I can start something new and fresh|
|Luka Doncic: Zion Williamson is ´a different beast´|
|Zion Williamson wants to represent USA at future Olympics|
|Myles Garrett repeats claim he was racially abused by Mason Rudolph|
|George under Doc´s orders to rest after suffering hamstring injury|
|Celtics outlast Clippers in double OT before All-Star break, Thunder take down Pelicans|
|Roethlisberger not ´at the end of the road´ – Steelers GM Colbert optimistic over QB´s future|
|Clippers´ George fined $35k for ´home-court cooking´ comments|
|Houston Astros owner on sign stealing: Our opinion is this didn´t impact the game|
|Booker replaces injured Lillard in NBA All-Star Game|
|LeBron: Lakers not thinking about seeding for playoffs|
|Raptors like ´walking zombies´ as 15-game win streak ended - Lowry|
|When it happened, I just felt it - Damian Lillard forced out of NBA All-Star Game|
|Raptors´ 15-game winning streak snapped, Giannis-less Bucks fall as LeBron stars|
|´It´s going to be pretty special´ – Dodgers recruit Mookie Betts|
|Blues´ Bouwmeester prognosis ´very positive´ after cardiac episode|
|Bucks without Giannis Antetokounmpo for second straight game|
|Browns star Garrett reinstated by NFL, keen to put helmet incident behind him|
|James Harden and Russell Westbrook ´scary´ in matching Leonard and George feat|
|Zion Williamson surprises himself with dominant 31-point display|
|Zion, Morant & Doncic - The NBA prodigies set to light up the Rising Stars Challenge|
|Paul George angered by ´home-court cooking´ in Clippers´ loss to 76ers|
|Blues-Ducks clash postponed after Bouwmeester suffers ´cardiac episode´|
|Simmons triple-double helps 76ers take down Clippers, Rockets end Celtics streak|
|Joel Embiid expresses love for 76ers after boos & cryptic social media post|
|Panthers owner Tepper: Health to determine Newton´s future|
|Knicks valued at $4.6billion, ahead of Lakers & Warriors|
|Mavs star Doncic ´ready´ to return against Kings|